We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
salary: $45,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Support all manufacturing lines using mechanical skills to adjust, repair, replace and perform scheduled maintenance for optimum operating conditions. Use mechanical skills when making observations in a given situation, followed by a systematic step-by-step method to minimize machine downtime.
- Notify Engineering when a major situation arises for consultation, etc.
- Maintain all lines for peak efficiency.
- Be able to run any and all phases of manufacturing lines, including secondary operations, proficiently.
- After performing preventive maintenance on a given line, run material to satisfy that line is acceptable for Manufacturing.
- Maintain maintenance records as performed.
- Perform facilities maintenance tasks as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.