salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Input quality specifications and batch data into reports
- Load and unload trucks
- Attend and participate in daily production/quality/EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) meetings
- Utilize our proactive tools (safety checklist, etc.)
- Perform testing of process materials and finished product
- Enter records into Quality database
- Wear the appropriate provided PPE (hard hat, face shield, long-sleeve shirt, H2S monitor, steel toe boots, safety glasses)
- Effectively communicate between fellow operators, management, our trucking company and customers to meet needs
- Review and approve all incoming materials
- Basic math skills (e.g., add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to learn computer skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds with assistance and perform jobs that involve lifting, bending, climbing tanks and other structures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.