Must be able to work all shifts including 12-hour rotating shifts, daylight and off-shifts as well as weekends, holidays and overtime. Average hours per week: 40 or 36/48 alternating Usual Shift worked is: 12 hours
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain continuous flow of materials for production equipment
- Control quality of product being packaged
- Identify quality defects and react as necessary to insure containment and corrective actions are being handled effectively
- Maintain supply of cans through effective operation of palletizing, de-palletizing, material handling, stretch wrap, banding and labeling
- Operate highly automated systems to include robotic packaging equipment
- Safely unload / load trucks to ensure customer demands are met
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and all team members
- Work with team members to make recommendations for process improvements
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.