- Must have Soldering experience!
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must possess excellent hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be familiar with Workmanship Standard IPC-A-610C from both an inspection standpoint and possess skills to produce output consistent with IPC Class 2 workmanship.
salary: $35,360 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
The Solderer is generally involved in the complex rework of Printed Wiring Assemblies. The Solderer uses advanced equipment and techniques associated with tasks such as replacement of fine pitch components, Ball Grid Arrays, and the installation of fine hard wires. The Solderer is also responsible for related activities including (but not limited to) data collection, and completion of related documentation.
- Locates assembly drawings, Engineering Change Orders, and work instructions
- Completes Stock Transaction paperwork
- Reads and has a general understanding of assembly drawings, Engineering Changes Order and Work Instructions
- Performs complex repairs of Printed Wiring Boards as directed by troubleshoot
- Performs complex engineering changes as directed by Engineering Change Orders
- May require the use of automated soldering equipment and solder pots
- Use computer programs to collect data about work performed
- Completes required logs and associated forms
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.