salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Able to lift 30 pounds intermittent over 12 hours.
- Majority of work involves walking and standing.
- Pull production racks and gather samples of seals for inspection.
- Collect part samples from tubes for inspection or hub split test.
- Dump and visually look at plastic seals when dumping into production boxes.
- When cartons are full with plastic parts, transfer full bag to shipping carton and identify cavity by writing it on the shipping carton label.
- When skid is full, transfer pallet to shipping area and stretch wrap pallet after Inspector has completed paperwork and stamped cartons with LOT number.
- Restock supplies for next shift such as mesh bags, boxes, plastic bags, and pallets.
- Record shot counts accurately on production report.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.