salary: $41,184 - $41,184 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Assist observing pressures, temperature and relative humidity measurements on charts or computer monitors (EO).
- Observing sterilizers, irradiators and auxiliary units to detect malfunctions and assisting with repairs as needed.
- Documenting and recording process readings.
- Performs a count and inspection of product and notes the results on the appropriate form.
- Ensures that product is moved through the facility at appropriate times.
- Reporting damages and problems
- stores and removes chemicals
- operators forklift
- places/removes dosimeters
- verifies product loading diagrams or cycle specification agreements
- Lifting 50 lbs consistently- lifting heavy drums
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.