salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Reads, understands, and works from blueprints and bills of material
- Welds with MIG, TIG, and Stick welding processes in all positions
- Loads welding fixtures, performs welding, removes and inspects finished weldment
- Uses portable hand cutting torch
- Welds a variety of metal thicknesses into subassemblies
- Fabricates weldments to welding tolerances per blueprints
- Holds given tolerances consistently
- Maintains a high degree of quality
- Requires direct supervision
- Accepts and performs all other duties assigned by immediate supervisor. To include any and all jobs or tasks that may not be directly related to this job classification
- Must arrive at work promptly and predictably
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.