Hours: 9am to 6pm and 3pm to 11:45pm
Here are just a few benefits you receive after joining our team:
- Job growth
- Training certifications
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Optional overtime offered every week
- Free meals offered when working overtime
- Free parking
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Assembling, picking and packing computer components using the provided tools.
- Working with scanners, computers, pallet jacks, and more.
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications with the use of power tools.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness and following organization safety standards
- Standing on your feet for long periods of time.
- Heavy lifting involved up to 50lbs
- Provides quality service by following organization standards and complying with safety regulations.
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Basic Computer Skills (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.