salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform Welding duties using TIG Welders
- Weld of thin gauge Stainless Steel and Aluminum components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Welding and polishing of round and square SS Tubing
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position
- Inspect and maintain functional equipment
- Have a stong eye for detail to recognize weld deviation and heat transfers at all times
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, polishers, and other hand tools related to the job's needs.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.