salary: $40,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Process Parcel and Freight/Pallet shipment
- Packing Boxes
- Preparing and wrapping pallet shipments
- Lifting heavy boxes
- Work with UPS/Fed X system
- Work with Hi-Lo to add and remove pallets to/from racks
- Coordinate shipments with External warehouses
- Assist Unloading of trucks
- Checking in products (New Inventory + Customer returns)
- Maintain and clean warehouse
- Order and maintain shipping supplies
- Work within our ERP system to keep stock locations current, remove inventory as needed
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Auditing
- Microsoft Office
- Order Pulling
- Order Picking
- Moving Freight
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.