- This position pays $22 per hour
- 12 hour shifts
- Bi-weekly pay
- Excellent benefits
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Performs inventory control functions & paperwork
- Learn & understand starter strip product specifications
- Maintain open & consistent communications with the shift supervisor & line inspector
- Cleans work area & equipment
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies & ensures that hazardous conditions are reported & corrected
- Frequently required use hand to finger, handle to feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- Talk & Listen
- Stand, walk, & sit
- Bend at waist
- Lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform basic math
- Use a tape measure
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 80lbs
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Moving Material
- Math and Calculation
- Heavy Lifting
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.