- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Technical exposure to R&D formulation
- Ability to interface with personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the plant.
- GMP requirements
- CFR and other FDA guidelines
- Lean or Six Sigma certifications
- Batch and/or blending manufacturing processes
- strong financial analysis
- Mechanical aptitude
- ERP experience
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Experience overseeing multiple facets (production, maintenance, engineering, quality, etc.)
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure inventory is accurately maintained and daily activities of the are monitored and maintained to the company standards
- Ensure all warehouses have the various E-Commerce processes (Customization / Personalization / Other)
- Manage daily direction setting meetings and lead monthly/quarterly/annual reviews
- Able to execute the specific tasks as outlined below and have sufficient capacity to maintain, update and grow their knowledge of systems and processes
- Manage communication between Customer Service, Order Management, and Sales
- Implement continuous improvement projects across the warehousing operations of the company
- Budget and KPI Leadership: Oversee team budget by ensuring accurate monthly/quarterly guidance
- Monitor the WMS interface and daily inventory reconciliation to ensure virtual Inventory Record Accuracy remains under control
- Maintain compliance of all procedures in line with Internal Audit requirements
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Operational Efficiency Improvement
- Management Discussion and Analysis
- Leadership Development
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.