salary: $52,000 - $61,526 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
Pay: $25-29/hour / .58 shift differential
Shift: Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Be familiar with the operation of all safety devices on each forklift truck
- Operate and understand all aspects of all the forklift trucks
- Safety protocols for all material handling equipment
- Understand plant start up procedures
- Understand plant shutdown procedures
- Understand Work Orders and procedures
- Hygiene record keeping procedures and equipment release sign offs
- Safety protocol and operation of machine tools
- Understand Preventative Maintenance documentation requirements
- Understand PM Schedule
- Chemical Control Program and secured chemical storage
- Use of food grade lubricants and cleaners
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.