salary: $70,720 - $74,880 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
- Troubleshoots mechanical electrical and PLC components, finding resolutions to issues in a safe and timely manner.
- Disassembles and assembles production equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Designs and fabricates new equipment to meet production needs.
- Makes necessary adjustments to functional parts of devices and control instruments, based on production requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment based on schedule or immediate needs.
- Creates and enters work orders for necessary repairs. Allocates and documents hours worked on applicable work orders.
- Welds, performs sheet metal work and employs intermediate shop floor skills (lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools) as directed by Lead or Manager.
- Installs, move, and relocate machinery/equipment according to blueprints and other drawings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- PLC Troubleshooting
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.