Our Client offers:
- Stability and Interesting work, innovative products
- Team Culture
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive Wages plus Bonus program
- 401K match, 100% vested on Day 1
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Competitive premiums on Health, Vision and Dental
- 3-5+ years of experience inspecting,testing, documenting of manufactured parts
- ISO Exposure is a MUST
- Able to identify and control manufacturing processes
- Degree in Industrial, mechanical or quality engineering is a plus, but experience will be highly preferred.
- Some Experience with Supplier Quality will be a plus.
Lisa is a Professional Recruiter for Skilled Trades and Mfg Professionals in SE WI. 414.219.1369 or Lisa.Litza@randstadusa.com
salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Working closely with purchasing to introduce/qualify new suppliers, improve current suppliers and monitor all suppliers
- Collaborating with Quality Manager to develop and implement process system/product controls and improvements
- Developing and implementing quality standards
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes
- Interact with Customers on Quality related issues
- Interact with Suppliers on Quality related issues
- Working in accordance with Project Management teams meeting deadlines for delivery of products
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.