- Full-time, 1st shift, M-F
- Weekly pay
- Pay expection is based upon experience
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Benefits after 60 days
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The Commercial Furniture Mover is responsible for moving, loading, unloading, and setting up furniture and items safely and without damaging it as required/requested by client. To do that, items will need to be wrapped in protective material and caution used during handling. The job will also require management of an inventory list that tracks all the items being moved for the customer. It is essential that this is as accurate as possible, as doing so will ensure that no items are misplaced or forgotten during moves.
- Previous experience
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to operate moving equipment and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable individual with a solid work ethic
- Critical thinker
- Neat, professional appearance
- Heavy lifting
- Climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push/pull or balance weight for extended periods of time
- May operate or drive vehicles such as forklift, trucks, golf carts, gators, etc.
- Team player
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 100lbs
- Moving Freight (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Loading (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Inventory (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.