salary: $47,840 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 5 PM - 3:30 AM
education: High` School
- The Manual Machinist is responsible for setting up and machining parts and components to all seal equipment on any machine in our shop.
- Working safely and helping colleagues work safely.
- Follow pre-job brief and all check lists prior to machining a part.
- Follows all routers and machining procedures Machine parts using manual engine lathes, mills, grinders, and drill presses.
- Ability to work efficiently within fixed time windows for each machining process.
- Ability to hold tolerances within .0005" Inspect parts using micrometers, gages, etc.
- Ability to read prints/drawings and execute based on the data provided
- Fabricate tooling and hardware as a part of continuous improvement of the facility Coordinate with sales, operations, engineers, and customers as necessary.
- Ability to machine a variety of metals such as 300 and 400 series stainless steels, Inconel 625 and 718, carbon steel, etc.
- Machinist (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.