- 2nd shift, 230pm-11pm
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Performs duties such as test set-up, executing test programs & trouble-shooting test failures
- Sets up & operates test equipment
- Conducts standard & non-standard test on a variety of components & units
- Tests or assists in testing complete assemblies
- Observe, record & interpet test results to ascertain trends
- Work with test engineer to improve test processes
- Insure product & product flow conforms to functional, production & quality standards
- Performs preventative maintenance on standard and non-standard test equipment & apparatus
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have 6 months prior related manufacturing experience
- Ability to read blueprints & measuring devices
- Prior experience in test, wire wrap, and soldering preferred
- Must be able to handle all phases of set-up & schedule set-up of machines
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Blueprints (6 months of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (6 months of experience is required)
- Electronic Components (6 months of experience is required)
- Measuring Devices (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Wire Wrap (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Soldering (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.