A OR B shift openings with shift flexibility for boht.
Client is located in West Henrietta. If interested, please apply within. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
salary: $17.5 - $21 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 2 PM
education: High` School
- Clean & inspect optical components and mounts
- Use of MIL spec to inspect optical components with clear apertures
- Ability to read engineering drawings to determine specs.
- Assemble and Bond optical doublets and triplets according to procedures
- Use of optical-grade adhesives
- Use of various assembly tools and techniques for passive alignment of optics
- Post-alignment/assembly cleaning and inspection
- Assemble and Bond lens elements within mounts and barrels according to procedures
- Techniques for mounting and bonding lens elements within barrels - passive alignment
- Verification of sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Tools and Techniques for verifying alignment of doublets and triplets
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.