salary: $41,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assemble, disassemble, rework aircraft structures by trimming and routing using various hand tools as well as electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Utilize skills in basic sheet metal, riveting, assembly methods and common shop practices
- Knowledgeable and able to inspect assemblies, component parts, and airframe structures for non-conformance and report discrepancies to manufacturing self-examination (MSE), cause and corrective action (CCA), or operations supervision
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, sketches and written/verbal instructions
- Must be familiar and proficient in drilling close tolerance holes
- Work with precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, standard scales, bore scopes, etc.
- Large scope of work will be routing and trimming.
- Maintain clean and organized work area on a daily basis
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.