salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
1. Operate conveyor belt manufacturing machine.
2. Set up machine per run specifications prior to start up.
3. Familiarization with existing and new product run parameters prior to start up.
4. Complete check off list and confirm machine readiness. Notify production supervisor of any needed
5. Verify machine readiness in relation to raw materials needed to make the product.
6. Complete knowledge of the production process, including raw materials: paste, fabric, finished
7. Ultimate responsibility for product quality.
8. Monitor and adjust equipment as needed to maintain product specifications, including gauge checks.
9. Consult production supervisor if unable to maintain product specifications.
10. Responsible for fabric usage and inventory.11. Gather all necessary personnel for machine start up, shut down, roll change, seam/fabric changes, etc.
Position is Temp to Hire and will result in a pay increase after temp assignement!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.