salary: $12 - $12 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Safe and efficient operation of general power tools/pallet jack as required.
- Must be versatile in performing various tasks set up by the supervisors.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for themselves and others.
- Maintain flexibility and work between departments as required.
- Assist and/or perform duties as recommended by supervisor.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly, 75 in a team lift, some overhead lifting.
- Some duties may include: shipping/receiving, paint prep, shop clean-up, moving products, organizing pallets, emptying trash etc.
- Must be proficient in all duties assigned by trainer and be able to perform unsupervised.
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.