salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Following standard operating procedures to ensure accuracy for each work order
- Monitor quality of each unit by checking: art placements, fabric, print quality (locating printing issues, ink smudges etc.), and overall finished goods
- Counting Inventory to ensure proper production for each work order & audit levels of raw materials
- Correctly and efficiently operate assigned machinery
- Check for errors in each unit, and notifying the correct personnel when errors are noticed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, including daily trash disposal
- Communicate with team members to work in the best and most efficient manner possible
- Screen Printing Press Specific: Setup and Breakdown Printing Press
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.