salary: $22.58 - $22.58 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 1 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Perform a safety check on Power Jack / Forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices are functioning properly
- Place pallets on Forklift / Power Jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets or Vox Audio Communication System (where available).
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area
- Ensure count accuracy, record counts on appropriate forms and visually inspect for damaged product.
- Hand wrap completed pallet / customer order, label and ready the order for shipment
- Rotate date sensitive stock, keep work areas clear and clean, complete work sheets' documentation as required
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard packing, and strapping to the proper area or receptacles
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.