salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Reduce Alarms set off on Manufacturing equipment through proper monitoring and actions. Strengths in Follow through, Responsibility, Ownership, and Teamwork. Eventually learning and understanding the systems well enough to relay the information and understand what is in their realm of capability.
- Computer literate with the ability to use and navigate through for all documentation
- Responsible for alarms used in the manufacturing facility
- Attention to detail with documentation and follow up
- Investigation of monitoring systems to catch alerts before they happen
- Relaying information through proper communications and protocols
- Walking and standing a large portion of the time
- Traveling by foot between buildings along with use of stairs
- Able to work in an environment where temperatures will fluctuate above and below the normal ranges
- Mechanical knowledge related to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Alarm or machine operation a plus
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.