salary: $42,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Responsibilites and Duties
- Performas installation, set-up and troubleshooting of new equipment
- Does preventative maintenance including inspecting, greasing, lubing and part changes as assigned
- Maintain maintenance logs
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Communicating with the production team
- Maintains a safe and clean work enviroment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- 2-5 years work experience in the field of maintenance
- Lock Out Tag Out, Hazmat and other safety related training
- Pneumatic, Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge of PLC's
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.