- Nights 7pm to 7am $32-$32.50/hour
- 3-4 shifts per week (no other employer is offering this)
- Canton, Georgia
- Train on Days 30 days 7am -3pm M-F
salary: $67,600 - $67,600 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Exercise and promote safety
- Trouble-shoot hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems
- Perform fabrication, welding, torch cutting, light carpentry duties and other maintenance functions as required
- Perform PM per schedule
- Install, maintain, repair or rebuild complicated machine tools and special purpose machines and plant equipment under minimal supervision
- Disassemble problem equipment and determine extent of repairs necessary; repair, refit, or replace worn or defective parts
- Perform all required maintenance of heavy machinery, as well as building maintenance
- Possess a good knowledge of hydraulic circuits, pneumatic circuits, as well as the ability to read and comprehend mechanical blueprints and schematics
- Weld and fabricate
- Minimum Experience: At least 5 years’ experience as a heavy industrial millwright and/or maintenance mechanical technician; at least 5 years’ experience as a welding/fabricating technician skilled in SMAW, MIG, and TIG
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.