- 6pm-6am Sunday - Tuesday with alternating Saturdays
- 6pm-6am Wednesday - Friday with alternating Saturdays
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Perform adjustments and minor corrective and preventive maintenance on all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- Troubleshoot possible maintenance issues.
- Perform prevenative maintenance
- Learn to read and interpret technical service bulletins and manuals.
- Learn the skills required to resolve repairs and know when to escalate the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors, or management to aid in the problem resolution process.
- Safely use proper tools to work on machinary.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.