salary: $54,080 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- The primary role of the Maintenance Mechanic is to provide competent & effective Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance support to the Plant and Facility operations in a SAFE manner.
- As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for helping your team maintain our equipment by adjusting and repairing of plant machinery to meet industry standards while ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies, including but not limited to USDA, OSHA, FDA, EPA and Local Government.
- Install and/or troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, formers, case erectors, wrappers, x-ray units, mixers and industrial sized ovens.
- Must be able to work safely with electricity and have experience with single and 3 phase circuits. Working with 480V is required as well.
- The position will require a flexible schedule focusing on preventive maintenance and timely repairs
- Salary is based on experience - $54080.00 to $62400.00
- Interivew required.
- Multiple opportunities available.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 2 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- 480v - 3Phase
- PLCs and VFDs
- High-Speed Line Maintenance
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Scales and Mixers
- Wrappers and Sealers
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.