It is a GMP environment where food items are mixed, added and sealed for delivery.
What's in it for you?
- Direct Hire
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits after 30 days
- immediate starts
salary: $36,490 - $36,490 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Reads and interprets stacking configuration from packing specifications to determine the arrangement of cases on the skid/pallet.
- Observes packages moving along the conveyor and identifies defective packaging.
- Stacks a specified configuration of cartons or containers onto a skid/pallet and moves the skid/pallet to the skid/pallet wrapper.
- Wraps and creates a tag for the skid/pallet for storage.
- Ensures the proper case weights using the check weigh scale and notifies the Packaging Lead of any deviancies according to customer specifications.
- Stops equipment to clear jams
- Keeps records of the packaging tally sheet.
- Brings empty pallets or plastic totes into the packaging area
- Assembles plastic totes, and sets and adjusts the video jet coder in accordance to the BOM.
- Sets up and breaks down tape machine(s) and video jet coder(s)
- Follow safety guidelines and maintain a safe work environment, and ensure the work area is cleaned and sanitized.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.