salary: $54,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 5:30 AM - 4 PM
- Execute preventative, predictive and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) on all equipment utilized in the Company’s operation through assigned work orders in the CMMS and TPM card system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and megohmmeter.
- Work with and train coworkers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Plan layout and installation of utilities, equipment and fixtures, based on job requirements and specifications.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, power construction equipment, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.