*** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY ***
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k & Pension
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Guaranteed Overtime every other Saturday
- Sundays Optional Overtime
- $150 per year for Work Boots
- Optional Uniforms Provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Quarterly Bonus
- Benefits offered on day 1 of employment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Wellness benefit up to $100/yr
- PPE provided (gloves, earplugs, safety glasses)
- Financial planning available at no cost
salary: $38,900 - $46,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
• Follow safety rules and policies to maintain a clean, organized and safe environment
• Read, interpret, and work from technical specifications and communicate technical information visually and verbally
• Follow established practices for work processes
• Follow policies and procedures and perform quality checks during work process
• Participate on a High Performance Team by working to develop improvements and utilize problem solving activities; may also attend period LEAN meetings
• Good oral and written English communication skills and ability to follow standard work instructions
• Understand measurements and ability take measurements
• Basic computer skills Lift or move up to 35 lbs; stand and/or walk 8 hours per day
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
• Ability to work overtime if needed
• Lean Manufacturing or production experience preferred
• Ability to ride on and control a moving cart operated by foot controls
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.