salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Provides leadership on Product Development – Quality Engineering / Assurance in the TC. Empathy product requirements
- Integrates quality vision into new product development ( technology driven systems packaging)
- Responsible for maintaining procedures and test methods in the TC
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and mentoring of QA personnel; trains the QA team to understand manufacturing processes EBM/ISBM/IM
- Ensures that CMM programs are optimized. Trains QA team to write, debug, troubleshoot and optimize CMM programs and other measurement systems; provides advanced test equipment troubleshooting support to Alpla facilities.
- Responsible for scheduling of TC QA resources/personnel to ensure data is provided to teams in a timely manner with accurate, correct information
- Responsible for product development data accuracy; determines root cause of abnormalities & out of specification results, conducts FMEA using quality engineering methods (Shewhart charts, SPC, SQC charts)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.