salary: $20.5 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office
- SAP and Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Check truck drivers in and out
- Coordinate inbound and outbound loads
- Assign dock doors for inbound/outbound activity in accordance with warehouse direction and vendor assignment in warehouse
- Verify the accuracy of all shipping and receiving documentation
- Partner with the inventory department to resolve any discrepancies
- Assist in appointment scheduling as needed
- Update required reports on a timely basis
- Communicate with customers and assist with customer needs
- Other duties as required or assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.