*** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY ***
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k & Pension
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Guaranteed Overtime every other Saturday
- Sundays Optional Overtime
- $125 per year for Work Boots
- Optional Uniforms Provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Quarterly Bonus
- Benefits offered on day 1 of employment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Wellness benefit up to $100/yr
- PPE provided (gloves, earplugs, safety glasses)
- Financial planning available at no cost
salary: $39,600 - $46,500 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Read, interpret, and work from plans, drawings, and specifications, estimating materials that are needed for the task.
- Fabrication: knowledge of different types of steel and aluminum materials, cutting and grinding methods for various materials, experience in welding with various types of gas and electric equipment and metal lathes, milling machines, drill presses, grinders, cut-off saws and shears.
- Electrical components up to 480v
- Hydraulic and pneumatic components: knowledge of various types of pumps and compressors, Solenoid valves, filters, and regulators.
- Water systems: knowledge of cooling towers and chillers, water heaters and boilers. Experience in general water and sewer plumbing and separators and clarifiers for air and water service.
- General maintenance of forklifts and pallet jacks, packaging and shipping equipment.
- General building and grounds maintenance.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.