salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Analyze labeling line productivity and efficiency of personnel.
- Ordering and distribution of products, parts, and accessories when Department Manager is out.
- Monitor & verify new production to ensure accuracy
- Verify correct procedures, products and supplies are used for labeling lines.
- Monitor & verify Rework Crews for QA Projects.
- Manage inventory levels in warehouses, including tracking of in and out-of-spec product.
- Count and validate inventory levels in the warehouse management system to match physical counts.
- Maintain housekeeping and records of activities of personnel assigned to housekeeping tasks.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure items are labeled and shipped according to schedule.
- Create purchase requisitions for packaging supplies and maintenance items.
- Monitor and maintain high standards of safety including LOTO used by any and all employees.
- Conduct safety training when required.
- Any other duties assigned by Manager.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.