*** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY ***
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k & Pension
- Employee Assistance Programs
- $125 per year for Work Boots
- Optional Uniforms Provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Quarterly Bonus
- Benefits offered on day 1 of employment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Wellness benefit up to $100/yr
- PPE provided (gloves, earplugs, safety glasses)
- Financial planning available at no cost
salary: $45,000 - $48,000 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Works from engineering drawings, sketches, set up sheets, program printouts, specifications and instruction manuals.
- Determines which procedures or methods to follow; selects work holding, boring jaws if necessary, tooling, speeds, feed rates and settings for new and unusual work and for standardized work when not prescribed and writes programs when required.
- Performs first article and in-process inspections.
- Documents results as appropriate on checklists, inspection reports and/or shop travelers.
- Uses advanced shop mathematics and a variety of measuring tools and gages which require interpretation in various applications.
- Requires judgment within limitations of general methods and standards.
- Performs proper and safe material handling, by adhering to the weight limit policy, utilizing overhead cranes or lifting devices.
- Ensures production/efficiency requirements and standards are met consistently.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.