salary: $19 - $22 per hour
work hours: 4:30 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
- Safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound and stored products within the warehouse
- Perform a variety of tasks such as offloading, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure the warehouse is providing customers with great service and quality
- Restocking order pick and flow lines to prepare the warehouse for order selection
- Ensuring placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and special demands
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail by ensuring that proper attention is given to aisles, balers, racking, floors and door pits
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.