salary: $52,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure the company complies with all applicable regulatory standards including ISO13485 and 11137
- This position reports to the Quality Manager
- Complete any task assigned by the Quality Manager
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Once all primary tasks are complete, assist other employees and departments as assigned by the Quality Manager or CEO
- Send notifications or schedule appropriate activities for QMS programs.
- Perform investigations, execute corrections.
- Schedule and/or perform calibrations for equipment.
- Schedule and/or perform preventive maintenance for equipment.
- Manage due dates and implementation dates for QMS programs.
- Collect and/or create any documentation required for QMS programs.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.