salary: $62,400 - $64,350 negotiable depending on experience!
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as programmable controllers. Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, control circuits
- Replaces electric controls components
- Plans layout of wiring and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical electrical devices in and on refrigeration systems.
- Install, wire, and program refrigeration control systems.
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Electrician (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.