- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits
- Guaranteed Overtime
- Opportunities for Promotion
- And many other employee perks!
salary: $16.75 - $17.81 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
• Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
• Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
• Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
• Reports all production waste to Production Lead or Supervisor
• Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
• Responsible for notifying a Production Lead or Supervisor when they step off the line to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
• Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
• Follows all company policies and procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.