salary: $41,600 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Perform TIG and MIG welding to repair damaged rolls under proper conditions and using proper techniques
- Safely operate boiler unit to heat rolls to high temperatures during repair operations
- Operate lathes for centering, turning journails and reliefs in preperation for welding or flame spray coating
- Operate slotting machine to clean, widen, or deepen slots
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints, as well as read and use digital calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and other measurement tools as needed
- Perform fine polishing of finished rolls
- Assist and support training other operators and establish 5S cleaning standards for machinery and equipment
- Perform basic preventative maintenance for all machines
- Any other duties as assigned by manager
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.