salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Load and unload pallets and individual cases to and from trucks, as well as collecting empty pallet boards and carrying them to storage
- Safely operate a pallet jack to move finished pallets
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
- Verify barcodes and lot # are accurate and going in the right place
- Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials.
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes
- Operate hand held scanner
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- scan gun
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.