salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct visual inspection per established qualification criteria.
- Demonstrates practical knowledge of subjects such as area clearances, product accountability, label control, product segregation and control, operator/check by and other basic skills required to work in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Understands and follows SOP’s. Fills out standardized forms correctly. Instructs other team members on basic procedures.
- Demonstrates fundamental writing skills, such as proper spelling, appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Communicates effectively with team members and other internal groups. Demonstrates the ability to listen.
- Exercises judgment to make routine decisions within established limits. Consults with team members or team leader as necessary.
- Understands the role of a team member and how he/she impacts team objectives. Actively participates in team discussions and decision making. Supports other team members.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.