salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Trouble shoots assemblies and circuit boards to the component level with the use of digital voltmeter, oscilloscope and pc based tools.
- Works with schematics and other drawings along with manufacturing procedures to repair assemblies.
- Assembles sub-assemblies, adjusts, calibrates and aligns components and, when necessary, replaces and connects parts to bring units to operating requirements.
- Performs testing and calibrating using test equipment on electro-mechanical assemblies utilizing manufacturing procedures and blue prints.
- Works effectively with other team members to ensure that quality and delivery expectations are met.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.