salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
Locate, load, and move products to fill customer orders
Complete bills of ladings and check the appearance and accuracy of filled orders on a timely
1. Retrieve orders from shipping desk.
2. Provide a quality check on all orders for any misprints, false quantities, non-stocked items,
closed carton orders, partial quantities, double orders, or ship-withs, and follow correct
department picking order.
3. Perform an Inspect ion of all products for evidence of dents, dust, or paint blemishes prior to
pulling the order.
4. Transport products by lifting and hand loading onto pallets and return pallets to pre-staging
5. Stack and arrange pallets for safe and proper delivery.
6. Inspect pallets for proper stickers, addresses, and labeling and display positioning.
7. Complete order by correctly filling in the appropriate spaces on bill of lading and return bill of
lading to order shipping desk.
8. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.