- 2 to 4 years purchasing experience within the HVAC/R industry
- Knowledge of HVAC/R product and service purchasing policies and practices
- HVAC/R distribution experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
salary: $45,760 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for placing purchase orders via the department software
- Establish a solid rapport with the Service Managers and Technicians within your assigned region to ensure efficient communication
- Communicate with field employees and customers on required quotes and/or equipment purchases
- Communicate with suppliers and customers to provide status and ETA on all quotes/purchase orders
- Resolve pricing and invoice issues with suppliers/vendors in timely manner while adhering to customer service guidelines
- Monitor and problem solve via phone calls that come in on a daily basis
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring compliance with customer contract requirements and executing within established guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels at assigned warehouse locations
- Pack and ship equipment as needed
- Receive parts and equipment and update database for proper tracking
- Prepare, analyze and negotiate quotes with suppliers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.