- Weekly pay (direct deposit or pay card)
- Healthcare options (including dental and vision)
- Employee discounts
- Paid lunch
- Holidays off
- 401K options
- Referral bonuses
salary: $18.7 - $19.55 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
You will be verifying the quality of materials and products before, during, and after assembly. This may include visual inspection, dimensional measurement, and electrical testing. You must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Read and understand specifications, procedures, and engineering drawings
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic test equipment
- Utilize various inspection tools such as Vernier calipers, micrometers, rulers, and oscilloscopes
- Document inspection and test results according to established procedures
- Good written and oral communication
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, Oracle, and MES
- 2nd shift is 3:00pm – 11:00pm at $18.70 per hour.
- 3rd shift is 11:00pm – 7:00am at $19.55 per hour.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.