- 1st shift
- Rome, GA
- Annual Salary Range $53K - $65K (based on experience)
salary: $53,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Delivers results in accordance with established productivity standards and business unit goals.
- Applies sound motivational and employee relation techniques to maintain an engaged and productive work group.
- Schedules and appropriately deploys assigned personnel to achieve performance goals. Troubleshoots workflow disruptions and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Conducts performance reviews and sets goals and development plans for departmental personnel.
- Administers corrective action as required in accordance with policy.
- Establishes and maintains sound professional relations with all employees within the work group to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Provides input to the annual budgeting process.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.