salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Analyze and read AutoCAD schematics, blueprints, work orders, change orders, and job instructions
- Pick correct materials and tools for the work to be performed.
- Build electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies using templates, jigs or other related fixtures to complete task.
- Build and test interface, conductivity and related electrical requirements for electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations, and portable machine functions required to accomplish assembly operations.
- Perform functional testing or required checks during final assembly process or after completion of final assembly process as may be required by the work or oral instructions.
- Preform rework, corrective light fabrication, electrical troubleshooting, and related post assembly corrective actions necessary.
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.